Saturday, May 9, 2009

Up-Date, Contact Info

Obviously, I don't keep up with keeping a blog. I don't find my day-to-day life important enough to blog about. If you're important to me then chances are I've already called or instant messaged you about whatever happened to me that day that I thought was important.

If you want to get to know me better I have three different instant messangers.

MSN: Gold_Eyes_And_Sakura@yahoo.com
YIM: Gold_Eyes_And_Sakura
AOL: rubyredancer

Remember there is only one 'd' in my AIM name.

4 comments:

  1. Well C'mon... Even I don't write day-to-day.. I just write when something comes up.. Could be 1 post in 3 days, or 3 posts in 1 day.. I try to space things out just to keep readers.. Don't want reading my blogs to turn into a daily chore or anything. =P

    rubyredancer.. I have no idea what to think of that name. o.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby is my birthstone, they're red. And I was always dancing downtown when I made that account. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yeah that makes sense.. Just kinda sounded like a stripper name or some sorta code name used for sexual things. (Since they usually use beautiful names.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o

    Lovely, you have a very odd mindset. I've never even THOUGHT of it being dirty, for real. I have a very warped mind and didn't even connect that to something less than clean.

    ReplyDelete